Saturday, September 29, 2007

PokerStars

It has been a while since I have posted how I have been doing @ PokerStars. I have been on a teeter-totter ride for a few weeks now....down $10 up $10.....but I guess thats the way it goes. I have moved on from $0.01/$0.02 because it is soooo damn slow gaining money and there are alot of ppl that play to the river and suck out on you all the damn time. So now, I am playing $0.02/$0.05 6 max NLHE where I only buyin for $6, so this means that I am a little under 10 buyins. I think I can play well enought that I do not have to worry about the change.

Here are some stats from PokerTracker (click on the pictures to get a better picture):


I'll Start off with the Bad first. Here is a graph of my tourney play (yah, I know its shitty).





Here is how much I am down ($5.60):






And now, it's time for the GOOD.







I am up quite a bit on 6-max and 9-max tables. Here is exactly how I am doing in each level (I have only been playing $0.02/$0.05 6-max $6 buyin for about a week and a half, but only for 11 hours). Overall, I am pleased with my play so far.




Here is a graph of my play vs. each level ($0.02 6-max and $0.05 6-max and $0.02 9-max):



So, I am up $23.27 on NLHE 6-max and 9-max tables so far. This is going great, but I am only sitting up $7.04 in my bank. This is due to me playing Sit and Go's, Head's up SnG, and a recent $5 give-away at http://www.cardschat.com/ that I held because they have helped me so much with my game. I am winning (a little right now) and I am having fun doing it. I guess if I keep playing my game and not donking away so much on SnG's, then I will continue to keep going up. I will keep posting my sessions every once in a while. My previous commitment to posting on here after every session was a little too much to handle, but at least I'm trying.

-MavsFan

No comments: