Thursday, November 1, 2007

Where did October go???

Well, it has been a few days since the last post and a lot has changed in my life. I have gone to a few job interviews, received a job offer when I graduate, taken this job offer, and finally (back to poker) donked off my bankroll being idiotic and stubborn.

The job offer that I took came from a software development company called Microfour (www.micro4.com). Microfour also handles www.strataframe.net and www.practicestudio.net. The office where I will be working is located in Amarillo, TX, but the company is world-wide (25 countries). I am ready for this next stage of life and for sure am ready to be leaving the college / low pay job aspect.

Basketball season has finally came, so I will be devotedly following the Mavericks during the long season (Game opener was won @ Cleveland). I will put up some pictures of me as Dirk Nowitzki for halloween later.

I am also a football fan and am enjoying watching the Cowboys kick some ass. They play Philly this sunday.

I'll try to post more often and not leave out entire months (October).

-MavsFan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you like MicroFour? Do you like their product?