Monday, September 3, 2007

Bankroll Management

I deposited $50 on PokerStars and I am going to be trying to use a Bankroll Management guide from CardsChat.com. I am also going to be trying to use tips from Chris Ferguson's $0 to $10,000 bankroll management guide as well. I deposited and started playing on the 29th of August and am currently up $8.28 playing $0.01 / $0.02 NL Holdem and $1.20 9-person SnG's. I am 1 for 4 on SnG's - making a total of (-$3.00). I placed 3rd in the 1st one I played. The 2nd SnG, I was out 8th. On the 3rd SnG, I had chip lead (about 8,000 in chips) with 4 people left and made many mistakes (not aggresive enough and just getting sucked out on the river many times). On the 4th SnG, I was out in 7th due to bad play. My run on the $0.01 / $0.02 NL is going pretty well though. I am up$ 11.28 on these. Once I get to $100 I will go up limits. I am currently only playin one table - buying in with $5. This is also my first blog, so I will try to keep this updated after every session of play (even if I am up or down for the day / month / year). I will post a picture of PokerTracker stats once I receive my SnG games.



Edit: Attached a picture of $0.01 / $0.02 NL and $1.00 + $0.20 9 person SnG.
-MavsFan

No comments: